From:
Sandra Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2013 06:55:33 -0600
Ok, the kids needing to go from my place to Kathy/Zoos is taking place.
A wonderful friend of mine has offered to drive us there. So, not only
will my precious babies not be stressed by strange ppl but I will get
to meet Kathy.

We are leaving early this coming friday, Black friday! And I hope
everyone is shopping & off the rds. We'll return on Sunday.

It's a long trip. We are asking for donations for gas & maybe a hotel
room. My health may not let me do it as quickly as I would wish.

The paypal addys are as follows, but PLZ list it as a gift so paypal
doesn't hold it up. Zoos is
or

While it breaks my heart to not have anymore ferrets to care for, it's
for the best.

Any help is very appreciated.
God bless us all