Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 07:13:14 -0800
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: ARGGHHH!!!!

Ok - I've had it. Stacy,

My name is spelled with an I, S-T-A-C-I. I assume you are talking
to me.

>these little "this is my last comment, I swears"

I have not posted anymore since I said that. But you have, 2 days after
my last post. Why not email ME privately about it? You seem to want it
to continue. I am not the only one posting about. All I wanted to know
was how much more she needed. How much the Ferret community gave. I am
still shocked it is such a big deal!

>Now LEAVE IT ALONE please!!!?

Once again, YOU are the one who felt the need to bring it up again. Not
me. If other people want to post and ask questions then they should. I
am not the only one who is posting about this NOR AM I THE FIRST ONE
TO BRING IT UP! Go back and look at the archives. It was not me who
brought it up!

>but you have taken it to a new level and truth be it known - it's not
>a level that many people want to be on with you.

That is kinda funny seeing as all the emails AND phone calls I have
gotten with agreement. In fact You are the only person to say I
started all of this. I did not. Look back at the archives. A new
level? I doubt it.

>This subject has been beaten up, chewed up, swallowed up, and then
>regurgitated, so many times, I lost count.

I totally agree BUT I am not the one continuing on with this. You did.
And others. I stopped. You brought it up and named me the instigator.
Hardly true. I asked questions. If it is such a big deal then someone
should prove them wrong.

>PRIVATELY to my email - which is clearly listed here.

Now why in the world would I want to do that when you did not extend
the same courtesy? Why would I not want to stand up for myself and set
the record straight? You seem hell bent on making yourself seem all
righteous. Well good. Here you go. I am a bad bad person who only
wanted to know how much money was raised. I wanted to have some idea
of where it all went. If that is wrong, then go figure. Sorry. Bad me.
I guess I will go back to my corner and play with my own ferrets and
be a good girl.

BIG if you want to delete any other posts for me that is fine or send
them on to my email. I am sorry you have to play mailman.

Cordially,
Staci