From:
Wes Breazeale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 14:23:52 -0700
I have just gotten word of a situation that may need checking out by a
ferret knowledgeable St. Louisian.  Apparently a store in Chesterfield,
MO has a number of 3 mo. old ferrets that although not being mistreated,
are not being treated optimally.  If there is anyone in that area who
could check out Pass Pets in Chesterfield, and see if everything is OK,
or if they need some educatin', that would be great!

I just want to have someone make sure they are OK.  Apparently they are
being kept in a pretty small aquarium without too much to do.  My friend
had the store keeper take out the rubber toy that had been chewed on, but
who knows what else might be wrong.  If someone could check it out I
would feel better.

Thanks

 Wes Breazeale
 Lewis & Clark College