From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:51:09 -0400
Judy Cooke answered my questions about the calendar with the following
she originally sent to me.  With all she does for our furry friends she
still does not abandon her pledge to deliver a very unique and valuable
asset to any office, home or workplace and that is the FML Calendar.

Please be sure to be patient and to buy at least one copy.  The funds
help support shelters and her mail to me briefly expresses what those
funds support.

Here is what she sent:
"I finally managed to get a post into the FML about the calendar and
other projects.  I am so sorry I am behind on this.  As a member of
both the International Ferret Congress and Support Our Shelters, when
the hurricane hit, we had to mobilize to try to save as many ferrets
as possible.  The calendar got put on the back burner as both Sharon
and I have been heavily involved in ferret rescue.  I know there are
people waiting on the calendar, but my priority has been the ferrets
in need!  Thankfully, we have been able to aid about 3 dozen!  It has
meant a lot of phone time and I just have gotton behind on several
projects!"

Again, please do support the calendar effort which supports this
wonderful group of people and their efforts.

Gordon, Pete and Re-Pete