From:
Grace Davie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:28:29 -0600
Hello All, Just want you to know how well all 5 of the new slinkys are
doing.

Reenie..  who went to live with my daughter is allowed out all day and is
having a ball chasing he cats and hiding from the vacuum cleaner.

Honey Bunney.....who was not suppossed to like baths and I was advised to
wear welding gloves, kisses and has yet to bite me.....only the soap is in
danger.

Baby Odie.... adopted by my son, is such a sweety.  eats as much banana as
you will give him.....just follow the fruit flies.......

Duncan.....this is truly the highlander, not afraid of anything and is into
every- plant, garbage can, the couch, the cupboards(we now have baby locks
on everything.....did I call him a genteman the first day?????....yea
right!!

Meeko.......the tiniest little girl I have ever seen.....up onto the couch,
across my hubbys chest and lets see what is on the table.  Nope on the
floor now... come on, I didn't do it.......

Adidas.....I was here first and you are all gonna mind me.......gimme,
gimme, gimme.....here kitty kitty kitty......I don't bite......

All except Reenie have improved so much....Reenie was in great shape and
loves here new home.... The rest have gained weight and spend at least 4
hours a day chasing each other and their toys, Meeko is still due to have
the adrenal surgery the 28th....so say a prayer for her.  She has gained
weight and appears to be healthy, but you never know......Baby Odie is
missing most of his teeth between the canines.....from biting the cage?
will know more as he is to see the vet when Meeko goes....He appears
healthy and doesn't bite the bars here.

Only if he's not out when he thinks he otta be.....Well enough ramblin for
now.

Thanks to all,
Adidas, Meeko, Duncan, Honey, Baby Odie and the rest of the Menagerie ; ~ )