From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:15:35 -0700
bHi, all!  Dooks to everyone!  I just have a few questions.  My Sophie and
Marty had ECE about a year and a half ago.  Their tummies haven't been quite
right, and about 6 weeks ago both of them were grinding their teeth and
Marty started to lose weight.  I was a little worried that they were getting
into something that was making them sick, but Jake, my youngest, is
completely healthy.  They were treated with amoxy and Pepto for about 10
days.  I've continued the Pepto and they recovered quite well.  Marty has
put on 0.3 lbs in about 2 weeks :).  I'm wondering if I should continue the
Pepto indefinitely or is it harmful in the long run?  I'd love any advice
you all can give me.

Love to you and your fuzzballs :)!

Steph, Sophie, Marty, and Jake