From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 20:58:34 -0700
Hi, it's me, Georgia, and I'm not looking for myself but for a person
wanting to adopt a Calif. ferret.  Who knows, maybe they think bay area
ferrets have different attitudes?

Anyway, if there's someone out there who knows of a Calif. ferret who's
looking for a home have that ferret contact me.

There's a new weasely baby at our house.  We adopted a beautiful and
delightful honey and chocolate boy from a nice mommy who needed to find
him a new home due to family circumstances.  He was born about April 1,
and is already larger than both Muffet and Neugi, who he moved in with.

On another note - I got drilled by a pet store ferret on Saturday.  The
store claims they're Marshall Farms, a statement I question on several
points - no visible tattoos, the shape of the ferrets heads, and the
viciousness of the attack on my hand.  I've e-mailed Marshall Farms and
am waiting for a reply tomorrow.

Georgia