From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2010 09:01:33 -0400
Isabella,
Thank you for your generous offers! Looks like Dave has the sampling
food covered, but if you also want to send a sample of the
turkey/venison flavor, I will do a comparison tasting! I'd like for the
30 lb bag of Totally Ferret to be donated to Ferrets Unlimited Rescue
Service serving northeast Ohio. http://www.ferretsunlimited.org/

Dave,
Er, thanks a lot for providing a web cam. Please be sure to film my
good side!

Sharon,
Thank you for your offer to donate real money! We are looking into just
how to collect donations, and will post the details shortly.

Wolfy,
Thank you, but no thank you.

Lindaferret