Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:26:36 -0500
I just feel awful for you!!! Gerald!!! Alexandra!!! Enough already!!!
Poor Kimmie probably reads these posts and cries herself to sleep every
night!!! You guys are horrid to her!!! Gerald, specially YOU saying
"skewer her and roast her"!!! Why the very thought!!! I mean think
about it.....if your gonna take the time to skewer her, then just use
the SKEWER to dump her entire body into the dip!!! Then she will be
"rubber" coated and can "bounce off the walls" - LITERALLY, instead
of figuratively!!! Geesh you guys, give the girl a break......(no, not
on her other leg either). She is probably crying all over that damn
cast - making it all wet, soggy and ucky. And we all know what happens
to "wet, soggy & ucky". Kim - my advice to you? Not only should you
consider sending the moldering plaster to Alex, but I think you should
SPLIT THE CAST IN HALF and send half to Gerald too!!!!! Then you
should make sure that you equip the opening portion of the box, with a
"champagne blupper offer" (you know using explosives is too dangerous,
so champagne should do the trick.....) that will implode upon opening,
that will "rubber coat" each of these horrid people, so that they too,
can be come......rubber baby, buggy, BOUNCERS!! Hehehehehe.

Sorry Alex, Gerald.....I just couldn't resist.......perhaps we can go
back to the Captain Ahab stories Alex.....they seem....safer for some
reason.......

Go Pogostick Girl!!!!

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what
I want.....