From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:20:49 EDT
We were watching one of the Star Trek movies last night, and came to the
conclusion that owning ferrets is like being assimilated into the Borg
Collective.  Resistance is futile :-)

A sugestion:
I often see posts about specific things like ferrets needing new homes or
lost ferrets or frolics or whatever, with no specifics on the location.
I'd like to sugest that people be very consciencous about making sure that
they specify the state and town that they are referencing, and even give a
little more detail geographically, like if you mention "Carle Place, NY",
you can specifically say that it is on Long Island.  (I used Carle Place
as an example only because it was the first thing that came to mind, not
pointing out any post in particular.) This is an International list, and
even within most states most people don't know every town in the state.
Perhaps giving area codes might help...I know that in NJ and NY that really
helps to narrow it down.  Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

Does anyone know what vendors will be at the MaFF Frolic?  I need to know
how much cash to bring :-))

Anne