From:
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:46:28 -0700
Each new generation that carries on what we have tried and failed to do,
should be applauded and supported, not discouraged and made to feel that
their efforts are meaningless.  Rather than criticizing someone's attempt
to make things better for ferrets, how about being constructive by giving
advice on how to do it right?  If you don't know and can't think of
anything positive to say then just let it go.  At least someone is taking
action rather than just complaining about the problem.  If everyone
stopped trying to make the world better because previous attempts failed,
nothing would ever change.  If you don't agree with what someone is
trying to do, than don't support it.  If you're against it, explain why.
You don't have to be an a**hole.

Regarding the FML overall, I'm just so tired of having to scroll past
more posts than I actually read.  Do ferret people really lack humor,
acceptance and tolerance these days or is it because we don't have to
look anybody in the face anymore when we make such nasty comments to or
about others?