Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2013 12:09:02 -0400
Thanks to everyone who wrote to me regarding the backordering of TF TVL
food. As it turns out, today was the day they were supposed to get the
food, but now the date is 4/28. Though it was much cheaper for food &
the shipping rate from Ferret.com ($10 less for a 4lb bag incl.
shipping), I ended up ordering from Performance Foods today. They
seemed to be the only vendor who had it.

I don't understand why this is an ongoing problem with this particular
food. If it's in such demand, why doesn't Performance Foods make more
of it?

I wish the stores here carried it, but they just have the regular TF.

Wishing the best for all of you and especially for our beloved furkids.

Shron