From:
Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 11:43:36 -0400
Sunday morning Michael and I heard a noise from the ferret room but thought
little of it as they have a big plastic jar that makes a similar sound when
pretzel pushes it around the top of the cage.  Mike left for work and I
went to take my shower.  Going to check on the ferrets I see Pretzel making
his way down the hall.  He saw me and made a bee line for his room.  <Gotta
Hide, Gotta HIDE> I closed him in the room, and went ferret hunting.  Kit
Kat ran into the living room and under the couch- hopeless to try to get
her out.  As I left the living room she followed me and I was able to
corner her in the bathroom.  <Ah, Mom, I was just having fun!> Two down and
two to go (or so I thought).  I figured at this point it would be best to
put the two "caught" ferrets back into the cage.  As I did so, I see Pickle
and Twinkie sticking their heads out of their sleeping bags.  Pickle:
<What, what's going on?> Twinkie: <(Yawn) What's all the racket?> I guess
Kat and Pretz were on a stealth mission and did not see fit to bring the
other boys alone.  Kat: <You snooze, you loose.> Once I secured the latch
(silly me, forget to latch the door and expect them to stay put.), Pretzel
proceeds to push on the door.  <What's wrong, it worked before?!>
Frustrated, he picks a fight with Kat.  Settling down, I am sure they are
planning their next escape.

Heather