From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:28:46 EDT
No very long ago, my computer crashed and I lost many emails and
documents that were precious to me.  You see when I was writing an
article for Ferrets magazine about ferrets as therapy a while back, I
received many touching stories about how ferrets have impacted peoples
lives.  I really valued how they poured out their hearts and souls to me
so I saved each and every one.  But I have these special stories no
longer.

So I'm writing the FML to ask if "Win" might see this post and contact
me.  His old email addie was: [log in to unmask]  I've lost touch with
this fella who had a remarkable story that I was interested in.  Shron,
I'm considering you and Rocky also.  Lastly there was a dear lady who is
legally blind who's ferrets impacted her life.  If she sees this, I hope
she contacts me as well.

I'm also asking, that if any of you here have a story to share with me
and others about how a ferret, or ferrets has impacted your life, a
friends life, or someone in your family's life in an inspiring or unique
way, I'd love to hear from you.  It doesn't have to be touching and
heartwrenching.  I'm looking for something that catches my eye, something
hopeful that others might enjoy reading.

Wolfy