Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:38:42 EST
ALL of my babies now have Santa!!! A wonderful person emailed me
personally and asked how many DMK kids I had and I told her and she
has taken on all of them! They told me that their gifts would be
after Christmas getting here and I told her that is fine. I want to
personally thank her for undertaking 15 DMK babies!!

I also want to thank Kris for the HUGE undertaking of the tree this
year with all the DMK babies! The tree alone is a huge task and this
year with all the extra babies --THANK YOU KRIS!!!

Thank you to everyone that has chosen ferrets on the tree!! Not just
mine!! Merry Christmas and happy new Year to everyone!

Hugs,
Nancy in Louisiana