Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:04:27 -0400
Hi all! I hope all is well in everyone's ferrty world!

Update on MoJo......I am not happy to report that it doesn't appear
that our deslorin implant has made too much of a difference. I thought
he was regrowing hair on his tail - but it seems that it is either
taking a long time, or I was losing my mind when I thought I felt it.
So far - I'm not seeing really any difference in him. I had high hopes
that he would have his coat before winter, but it looks like the only
coat he is going to get will be from a ferret store....I'm highly
disappointed in this. We've spent over 600 bucks now - trying to find
something to put this disease on the retreat - but it seems to be
stronger than we are.....*sigh*.

Say some prayers - maybe with his system,, it just takes a little
longer......it did with the Lupron shot that gave him half his coat
back...I dunno - so far, I'm NOT a happy Mommy here.....keep the
prayers up, see if they help!

Ferrety Hugs From The Land of Enchantment,

Kim and Her army of furry (and not so furry) idiot fuzzies!