Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2011 00:07:57 -0500
I am grateful for every ferret that has come into my life, each one
enriching my life in their own way. I just lost my boy Dozer, shortly
after his fourth birthday. He was stricken with severe colitis, and
after 3 weeks of fighting, he told me it was time to let him go. He
passed on peacefully in my arms on Sunday evening, with the help of one
of his wonderful vets. I am grateful for the 3-1/2 years he was in my
life, as I'm grateful for all of his brothers and sisters who are still
with me, and for all of those who passed before him, no matter how long
or short a time we shared.

Weep not for me though I am gone
Into that gentle night
Grieve if you will, but not for long
Upon my soul's sweet flight
I am at peace, my soul's at rest
There is no need for tears
For with your love I was so blessed
For all those years.
There is no pain, I suffer not,
The fear now is all gone.
Put now these things out of your thoughts,
In your memory I live on.
Remember not my fight for breath
Remember not the strife
Please do not dwell upon my death,
But celebrate my life.
(author unknown)

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Dozer, Possum, Pip, Pop,
Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Boomer, and Zoomer