From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:59:30 -0700
Just a reminder to get your name in for the FML Independence Day Card
Exchange!  All money raised from this exchange will be donated to the
University of Georgia for continued ADV research!  Our goal this year is
to raise $1000.00 and we'll need lots of help to reach that goal!  If you
already participate in the card exchanges, please try to recruit a friend
for this one!!  Or if you don't want to participate in the card exchange
but would still like to donate, please let me know and I'll tell you how
you can help!

Now for the Memorial Day wrap-up.  This is usually our smallest one-only
27 people participated, but even though it was small, we had some really
great stuff!  Thank you to Serena, for the 'Ferret Rules to Live By' and
to Suzi, for the great Rainbow Bridge print!  Also a pin, magnets, flag
stickers and even some treats for the furkids-(thanks, Alicia, PL says
she's your friend for life!) Lots of wonderful cards and Diddy, what a
totally awesome envelope!  Had some really cute pictures, too.  Chris
send one of a ferret ready to go on a picnic....entirely too cute!  And
to the people who shared their memories, Thank you!  Reading of Baby NOT
playing hide and seek and Goosie's outside adventure was wonderful.  And
Sandy....the whole kitnapping thing was hysterical!  Thank you all for
sharing!

A special Thank You to the 19 people who donated to Support Our Shelters.
We were able to raise $176.00!  Thank you all!!!

Vickey Bishop, Ray and Julie Pressey, Diddy Wheeler, Deb Carlson.  Suzi
Lambert, Serena DeCastro, Jennifer Rasel, Linda Miller, Stephie Grant,
Chris Matlick, Linda Zerillo, Alicia Drakiotes, Sandy Repper, Lisa Roth,
Brenda Zupko, Fran Brown, Debbie Zimmerman, Erica Bruczkowski, and Ben
and Lydia Russell.

One last thing!  To Linda Z, a very special thank you for the warm,
wonderful sleep sack.  My Tyson has lost much of his hair and is awaiting
adrenal surgery.  Even though it's June, here in Ohio it feels like
March.  Tyson has taken over this sleep sack!  Thank you for helping to
keep my baby warm!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters