From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:47:59 EST
Let's face it, no matter what we say Kim won't change her tactics. I
for one am done with the subject after this post. It is snowing on
the southern Oregon coast, a very rare event, and I am enjoying every
moment of it with longing in my heart for my homeland New England.

I am not against feeding raw food or PRE-KILLED prey to ferrets. I
purchase pre-killed mice for my daughter's snake..... but no one in
this house is killing any animals. I love animals...ALL animals. Yes
I know that in the wild, animals eat animals but I am not in the wild.
I am in a house and in this house no animal will ever get eaten live
EVER.

Giving a living animal to another animal is barbaric. It is akin to dog
fighting, bull fighting, cock fighting, shooting wild animals for sport
not food, research whalehunting, killing baby seals for fur, procuring
pets for labs or as food for their own pets (Kim) and all those other
barbaric things that people do to animals either for enjoyment or
profit. And yes I do believe that watching your pet ferret eat a
previously child owned living pet can only be done by someone with no
soul.

The fact that Kim parades her ferrets in public so that she can
terrorize children by telling them that she feeds live animals to them
horrifies me! What kind of person would do that? I envision children
running home, hugging and kissing their guinea pigs telling them that
the big mean lady will never get them. Egads!

Well enough is enough. I feed kibble and soup to my ferrets along with
Ferretone, Vivify, Nutrical and Ferrevite as needed. My ferrets are
GORGEOUS, even the ones that are medically fragile.

A personal note to Kim......when I go to the Rainbow Bridge to gather
up my pets on the way to Heaven, I will gather your ferrets as well
since your entrance will be blocked by children's pets that you have
obviously enjoyed watching die.

Nancy who is going to go watch snowflakes falling from the heavens and
remember her beloved New England