From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:21:53 -0800
I have a 3.5 year old cinnamon sprite that needs a new home.  Dale lost
her cagemate, Chip, last Thanksgiving.  I believe she would integrate
with a new buddy pretty easily.

She is in a coat change right now, but aside from that, looks pretty
healthy.  She is due her CDV booster this month.

I have her picture on the following page.

http://wcofs.org:1024/Adoptable/1338dale.htm

Dale needs an experienced family that won't be offended if she tastes
your ankles.  She just hasn't learned how to politely ask you to play
with her yet.  She has a sweet personality; she is active and very
vocal!  She's one of those ferrets that follows you everywhere!

Dale is in the Sebastian, FL, area.  I am willing to help transport
her within a reasonable distance.  At present, I am not asking for an
adoption fee, just a good home.

If you would like more information about Dale, you can email me at the
above address or call (772)228-9067.  If no answer, please try later.

Thanks,
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa (772)228-9067, temp.