From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 08:57:01 -0400
>Shhhh Mz Possum, Mz. Issy might hear you. Issy is one of those jealous
>types and she will kick me to the litter box of she sees me flirting
>with another girl. Though you are mighty pretty.
>
>Have you met Forest? He is a happening kind of guy.
>Your Friend,
>Tonks,
>Super Hero Extrodinaire

Well there my handsome little hunk of fur, Super Hero Extraordinaire,
if she is so jealous then why is she leaving you hanging out in your
hammie alone? I know! I know I am a working girl too! I have to admit
there are times when we just can not pull away from the task at hand.
I will grant you I too am the jealous kind so I guess I will leave you
to your hammie and go peruse another interest. BUT if you should decide
you are tired of waiting for your bride to come home you just drop me
a line.

I have not yet met the happening guy but I did get word from him, he I
understand is also hanging out in his hammie alone but is not attached
so maybe I will do some perusing in that area.

Possum Senior Reporter

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video