From:
Ferret Fanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 20:31:17 -0400
Went to the yearly spring show that the GLFA put on with the intentions of
maybe adding to my business of ferrets.  Had a silvermitt in mind, had to
be around Kaos's age, 1 yr.  Well, things didn't turn out like that.  My
daughter and I were really looking over the ferrets up for adoption at both
Rainbow River and Kozy Kritters.  Now, I warned Dave Jensen <LOL> NOT to
place a ferret into my daughters arms, last time he did I wound up with
Miss Tizzy!  So he kept taunting Candice with a big albino boy, telling her
it was Miss Tizzy's boyfriend<LOL>.  Their friends, Larry & Gayle Chase,
run Kozy Kritters, set up right next to them.  Someone, I am not sure, set
a ferret into Candice's arms.  He set there and enjoyed a good rub, and
proceeded to go to sleep!  A ferret, willingly going to sleep in someones
arms?  That doesn't happen much around here!  Well, turns out that I ended
up taking him home.  So, now I'm introducing "Taylor", named after Taylor
Hanson (daughter is a HUGE fan) and also happens to be the name of the city
we live in.  His former name was "Tucker", so it really isn't a big change.
He is a 2 yr.  old, MF sable, no definite mask on him.  He loves playing,
making odd squeaking noises when biting on another ferret, and he seems to
be very people oriented.  Not my young silvermitt, but my heart told me he
was coming home instead.  Introductions was easy going, he isn't an alpha
ferret, but while wrestling with another ferret you would swear he is
getting hurt, while he is the one actually biting the other one.  He seems
just to fit right in.  Will have pictures up on my site soon.

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic
Woody, Miss Tizzy, Ginger Snap, General Kaos & Taylor!