From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:52:14 -0400
It is with great pleasure that the International Ferret Congress Canadian
Chapter announces that we are officially approved for RACE credits for
American veterinarians.  We're pleased to be able to offer 13.5 hours of
Continuing Education Credit for American Veterinarians and Technicians.

For more information, please see www.ferretaid.org Ferret Aid 2006
Conference or www.ferretcongress.org

If you are considering registering for the conference, at this time we
are only taking on-line registrations through PayPal.  Once the shelter
is moved in August, we will resume mail-in registrations as well.

Please note, this is a 1st come 1st served basis.  This conference is
already *almost* 1/2 sold out.

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>