From:
Kimberly Ord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 02:57:07 -0500
LOL, well, I'm married and the day my hubby and I married, I just had one
rottweiler.  Now, 7 years later, I currently have 50 animals inside and
outside our home and will be adding mice shortly to raise them, which
will bring the total up to 55 animals, plus mice offspring.  Besides the
future mice, I got 2 rotties, 1 cat, 2 ferrets, 1 guinea pig, 1 male
betta fish, 4 budgies and 2 cockatiels inside.  Outside are the 34
rabbits and 3 minks.  The number of animals here goes up and down as I
breed and raise rabbits.  It's not unlikely to have 100-150 rabbits in
the spring with all the spring litters.  The minks will be bred the first
time this spring too and that means a possibility of 8-10 mink kits more.
And with adding mice for breeding, I won't even try to keep a total count
of animals, except for breeding records.

But to answer the questions, my husband is only close to the 2 rotties,
the cat and the ferrets and well knows that if he ever stated it's him or
the animals (or even some of them are to go), he don't need to ask, he
just needs to pack up his stuff and make arrangements for alimony, LOL.

As for the ferret count and states going on, I live in PA and have 2
ferrets, 1 male and 1 female.

If you want a total "weezil" count, it's 5 with the mink, which are 2
female minks and 1 male mink.  Once they have their litters this spring,
I plan on bringing a male mink kit in to fully tame as a house pet.

Kim