From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:58:22 EST
Hello,

I just wanted to remind people to check their fuzzbutts toys.  Yesterday,
I decided to change their living arrangements around.  I noticed the
tubes, my gang will make their own entrances and exits.  I usually will go
around and fix them by cutting off sharp areas, cutting out the excess
wires that are not attached to the foundation of the tubes.  To make them
safe.  I just wanted to share this advice.  I know alot of people have
gotten newbies lately.  And it really important for us as hoomans to these
guys to make everything safe for them.

Dooks,
Benita and the 12 Circus Monkey's