From:
Last Chance Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:23:03 -0400
Mark your calendars now, for the 4th Annual Philadelphia Pherret
Phestival, Saturday, October 14th at the Westaby Hall in Fairless
Hills, PA.

This is an all specialty show, with lots of games, raffles and prizes.

And we'll have all sorts of vendors, offering a wide variety of ferret
products.  The Ferret Store has already reserved their tables.  We only
have a few tables left: Call 215-357-3699 to reserve yours before they're
all gone!

New for this year: we're printing our entire program in full, glorious
color!  And we're putting an example photo of each ferret on the front of
each ring section.  So not only will the program provide all of the show
information, it'll also be a terrific reference guide for ferret color
categories.  An $18.95 value, yours free with your first registration!

And remember, the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival supports the Last Chance
Ferret Rescue.  one of the ONLY working rescues in the tri-state area
that still accepts ferrets unconditionally.  If you want to help support
unwanted or abandoned ferrets, you HAVE to attend this show!

All ferrets attending must have an up-to-date proof of vaccination for
canine distemper.

For more information, to purchase ad space, sponsor a ring, reserve a
vendor table, or to sign up, stop by our web site, at
www.newrainbowbridge.com, or call 215-357-3699.

Steve Bodofsky
The Philadelphia Pherret Phestival, and
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue