From:
Nancy Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 07:14:35 -0700
For many years I moved for my job and had to rent. What I did was use
a room for the ferrets, usually the dining room, and got a big roll of
the heavy plastic used to cover windows for winter drafts. I would
start up a wall with thumb tacks and roll all the way down,over the
floor and up again and tack. I would do the entire room like that
before the cages went in. Works great, it was always the cleanest room
in the place when I went to move again. The tacks leave very little of
a hole as well.

Nancy Park
FerrettownUSA.com
Ferretown.com