Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 20:21:00 EDT
I would like additional information about the Ferret Show that will be in
Pittsburg, PA on August 27th. Here are a few of my questions:
Who can I contact to get information on times and events?
Is there a fee to visit the show? Where do I get tickets for it?
Is there anything else that I need to know/do in order to attend? Can I bring
my ferret with me? If so...do I have to supply papers of vaccination?  If you
have the answers to any of these questions please post here on the news letter
or you can e-mail me directly at : [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance! I hope to see you all at the Ferret Show in Pittsburg:)

Thanks Again!

Cheryl and Lucretia (the ferret)