From:
Stanley Stachyra - GTE - House Account <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:53:29 -0600
Hi all of you Fuzzbutt lovers out there.  My name is Kasey and I am the
Head Fert at the Ferret Nook Shelter in Cambridge, WI..  Been awhile
scince I've been on this pooter thing so pleaz excoos the mess ups.  Just
wanted to let the hoomans in the Madison, Wi area to come and get pictures
of your fur kids or other pets at the PetsMart East and West on Staurday,
Dec.1 and Dec.8 from 11-5.  The Ferret Nook gets a percentage of each
picture taken.  Remember to tell the furkids no chomping on Santa or they
might not get any goodies for Christmas.  Them big red noses do look
mighty tempting tho.

Also we are going to have a Xmas Party.  ( I better be invited).  It will
be at the Healthy PET Vetenarian Clinic at 1440 E.  Washington in Madison,
Wi.  The Furkids are invited too.  For more information you can call my
Shelter Mom at 608-423-3315.

Hope all the hoomans and kids have a great Christmas.
Kasey