From:
"The Ferret Store From NEEPS Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:58:21 -0500
Hi,

I currently have 53 LBS of Marshall Premium Ferret Diet in broken bags that
I would like to donate to any shelter(s) that is/are interested.  Rather
than send this food to shelters that I am not sure will use Marshall, I
figured I'd post it here.  I will split it evenly amongst all replies that
I receive on 1/27/00.  I will donate the shipping cost.  Please send a
direct reply to [log in to unmask]  I will ship the food out on
Friday the 28th.  I need to ship it ASAP, because broken bags of food in
our warehouse are very inconvenient...

Take care,

Joe
The Ferret Store