From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:20:15 -0500
Just thought I'd drop a note to let you know I have some other the
Maltese Pennies (ferret or Ballottra coin) on ebay.  You can type in any
of those words and find them.  this is not benefiting any shelters,
rescues or surgeries, I just wanted other ferret enthusiasts to have one
of these great coins; so feel free to pass these up as there are a lot of
other needy causes out there.

We are now two months out being parents for the second time.  My wife
said we could introduce a new member into the family once things have
settled down a bit.  Since I'm in school and we have two children I don't
think that will ever happen, so I just have to make the extra time every
day.  If someone near Fort Worth, TX knows of a ferret that needs a good
home, please contact me.

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine

Loving:  Bebe, Riley
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako