From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:32:26 -0500
Today a very special lady passed from this realm to the bridge. We
lost our Anabel. She came to us as a surrender from a lady in Cape
Girardeau, MO with two other fuzzies. She was the last of the little
group. Ironic really, the other two were much younger than Ana and the
lady that brought them to us tearfully explained how much it hurt to
know that Ana would pass without her. But Ana outlived Max and Roxy.
She was very advanced in age but until the last couple of weeks she
was very sweet, playful and loving, she loved to give kisses would
always be ready to get out and waddle to her special blanket. She was
diagnosed with tumors almost a year ago but did very well until a
couple of weeks ago when she started having some weakness. She still
was ready with a kiss and a cuddle but just didn't feel much like
playing.

I know that tonight she is back with her Max and Roxy playing with
her favorite stuffed mummy. I will miss your sweet kisses Anabel and
you will be in my heart forever.

Kim Trusty