From:
Brett & Sheila Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 22:42:01 -0500
My husband and I are looking for a companion for our female sable.  Tavi is
around 3 years old.  She is semi-calm (for a ferret) and extremely
friendly.  We feel that she needs a playmate other than an overly energetic
puppy and a non social, older cat.  Eight hours is a very long time for
anything to go without someone to play with.  We would like another female
younger than Tavi and fairly tame.  An older female that is tame is not out
of the question.  We are looking to spend less than $80.  If you know
anyone in the Indianapolis area who is trying to find a wonderful home for
their carpet shark, please e-mail us.

Brett and Sheila    :-)
Fortville, IN