From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:49:50 -0400
Hi Sandi,

My daughter and I sat and laughed about Poopy Poky, that was better than
my boy resting his head on the litter box.  But yeah, he'll probably want
the news paper next to read, probably the sports page.  Wouldn't you know
my camera is on the blink and couldn't get a pix.

I think that would be better than some things I hear.  I enjoy about
rainbow bridge as it helps people thru their grief.  But poop or duty
attitudes are funnier.

LOL and Dooks,
Beck and Willy
Pooh Bear our angel boy