From:
Heather VanWagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 00:38:13 -0700
Hi, I am new to the mailing list.  Here's my question: does anyone know of
a ferret between the ages of 1-2 who needs a home??  My husband and I
bought our male ferret Eddie about 2 years ago.  We love him dearly and
would really love for him to have a companion.  We live right outside of
Ft. Polk, LA; my husbands Army duty station.  I spend most of my days at
home.  Eddie is a happy ferret and enjoys playing with me but I really
think he would enjoy having a friend like himself.  I am however, concerned
about bringing this new one into our home.  I want to make sure that he/she
is not sick or carrying any diseases, I am new to this so I do not know
what precautions shelters take when they find homes for ferrets and I may
be worried for nothing but we love our Eddie and do not want anything to
happen to him.  Any info you can offer will be greatly appreciated!!!  We
are really looking forward to this new addition to our little family!

Thanks, Heather, Dan, & Eddie