From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:42:25 EST
Do you Goodsearch? Better yet, do you GoodSearch for SOS? If so, good
for you. Thanks to all of you that GoodSearch for SOS $145.49 was
earned for 2007. That's almost $150.00 made to help shelters and
ferrets everywhere. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Wasn't that easy?
My goal for 2008 is $1000.00. A lofty goal, but I think it can be
done. Ferret people are the best, and when we pull together we can do
anything.

You don't know what Goodsearch is? GoodSearch.com is a new
Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue,
about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it
just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from
Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!

GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates up to 37
percent of each purchase to your favorite cause! Hundreds of great
stores including Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy's and Barnes & Noble
have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, you'll
be supporting your favorite cause. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and be
sure to enter Support Our Shelters as the charity you want to support.
And, be sure to spread the word!

Thank You,
Robin Jones