From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 22:13:01 -0400
You liked her stuff last week, now we listed some more items for sale!
These items not only feature ferrets, but some dog and cat related items.
More Ferret Switch Plates, Purses/Tote Bags, shirts for both kids and
adults, Beach bags, visors, business card holders, glass wear, paintings,
paintings on feathers (really unique) and more!  I am extremely excited
about all these items.  They are truly unique and beautifully done!
Please check these new items out By Stef*
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm

If you see something you like, and you want a different colored ferret,
or dog/cat breed, let me know.  Stef can customize according to what you
like.  Part of the Proceeds are donated to our Rescue.  Thank You Stef
and Pat!

NEW- Send us your Order from the Ferret Store, we will place the order
and they will ship directly to you.  Part of the sale will benefit
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund.  Order from your favorite online
store and help a rescue!

Marguerite
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org