Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:08:33 +0000
This is my first post.  This was too weird to keep to myself.  My ferret
Pendleton ( middle name Scarf- long story) has started to take a mouth
full of food out of his dish on the second floor of his cage and carry it
up to the third.  He sticks his head into his hanging fun tunnel, wiggles
in a little bit, but with his feet still on the third shelf.  He drops
the food and starts munching.  He comes back to his dish and starts
eating like normal.  My guess?  When I told him I got him a "fun" tunnel,
he thought I said "food" tunnel