From:
Pat Stauffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:23:10 -0400
One of our clients has lost their ferret.  She answers to the name of
Molly, 4yrs old, neutered sable female.  They think she accidentally got
out of the house Sunday evening at approximately 10 PM.  The family is
heartbroken.  I feel so badly for this woman, she loves this ferret dearly
and has been crying and hanging signs up since last night.  If anyone
finds a ferret in or around the Lawndale section of NE Phila. or if any
local shelters have had one turned in since Sunday night fitting this
description, please email me or call 215-333-8888.

[Moderator's note: I received a similar note and a follow-up stating the
ferret has been found in good health.  I'm not certain it's the same
ferret, but sure does sound like it.  BIG]