From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 07:03:19 -0700
Well,

We already got two nice FML folks saying dat dey want dere copy reserved of
the first ever Big Adventure book!  Now all we gots to do is finger out if
we needs a business license to do dis here stuff...and dat means dat we get
to make up a name for our publishing company...which is gonna be lots of
good fun!  Ma already gots an idea for an adventure for Christmas time about
how we help Santa Claus deliver presents!  Stay tuned for more details!  Da
is going out today to get a P.O.  Box for all dose orders to be sent to!  He
will have an address for you all soon!  We is so excited about this whole
ting dat we is dookin' up a storm and asking for extra raisins!

Love and Dooks To All!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Five)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)

Visit our webpage on the world wide spider web:
(http://home.aol.com/Dookin)
And also our Godmom Dayna's webpage:
(http://home.aol.com/DaynasKids)