From:
Matthew Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 15:10:52 -0700
For leashes, I have a leash that works great no even the smallest of
ferrets.  I picked it up at Petco, it was packaged for rabbits but it works
well on Bijoux, my soon to be 4 month old ferret.  It's a corded leash.  All
you have to do is make into a figure 8 and put the crossed part under the
body of your ferret.  It has a plastic sizer do-hickey to make it smaller
which plenty durable for even my 2 yr.  old male, Peanut.  And an added
feature is it has a metal connector between you and the ferret that allows
the ferret to twist and tun with out tangling up the leash.  It works great,
neither Bijoux nor Peanut can get out of it, not even with all their might!

Matthew Stevens,
ferret fuzzies Peanut, Bijoux
& the cat fuzzies Huerfano & Munchkin
http://www.arias.net/~chistoso
*          Ferrets Northwest               *
*       Dedicated to the care and          *
*     well-being of fuzzies everywhere!    *
* Fuzzie HQ Seattle           206-232-3515 *
* Bellingham Chapter          360-599-2514 *
* Everett Chapter             206-353-1037 *
* Spokane Chapter             509-838-3969 *
* Tacoma  Chapter             206-584-5266 *