Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:32:59 -0600
I couldn't resist, had to pick 2 more, Curly and Vassilli and gifts
were ordered yesterday. If they already have another Santa feel free
to share the gifts with others too, there will be enough for sharing.
The same with others that I picked, if they already have a santa,
please share with another that either doesn't have a santa or isn't
on the tree.

My credit card is bursting at the seams but I really want all the
fuzzies to have santas and receive their gifts before christmas this
year. I really wish I had more to give.... It's breaking my heart
that some of the ferrets might not get ferrets and we are so close
to clearing the trees...

Please, if you haven't yet, please pick at least 1 ferret from the
trees. Or if you can, send a box to any of the shelters listed with an
assortment of items for all their little ones so they can give them out
on christmas day.

http://www.mfran.org/2008/index.html

Happy Holidays! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org