Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:19:15 -0600
After reading today's daily digest (1/13), it has become clear to me
that the more attention Edward Lipinski gets, the more idiocy he is
going to spew.

He feeds off of our attention. He expects our appalled reactions to his
cretinous ramblings and uses our responses as new grounds to speak.

I just pray that anyone who read his advice did NOT take it seriously,
as from my understanding it could be very harmful to any poor little
guy or gal subjected to this kind of treatment.

And just a side note-- As a new ferret owner, I hope to get to know
you all over time and am very thankful to have found this wonderful
community full of very caring and compassionate people.