Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:50:11 -0500
Hi everyone.
My name is Bobbi.  I used to be an advid reader, but for the ast year have
just kind have been skimming at best.  Last spring I lost my last two
ferrets.  Homey (a "kid-going-to-college-parents-won't-keep-him" rescue)
was over seven when I got him.  He was only a pound when he should have
been closer to three.  I nursed him back to health, cleaned up his half
rotted teeth, and gave him the best life I could for almost three years.
When he passed on it almost killed me.  Then my four year old little girl
who came to me as a biter, decided to let go too.  Fuzzy had already been
through the loss of three other cage mates (two before I got her).  I
guess she was just too heart broken.

But after a year of swearing never again, I bought two fuzzies last night.
I could kick myself.  I know there are too many ferts out there who need
good homes.  But I'm just a sucker for babies.  They're both girls, one
sable, one cinnamon.  They are soo beautiful.  And I missed the war dances
so much.  So once again it's time to fert proof the house and buy new
toys.  I hope I haven't forgotten anything...

Glad to be back,
Bobbi & the little ones