From:
Trina Fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 05:42:56 -0700
Hey Bob:

I am enjoying my Snoozer pins from aikidoferret.com. I tried to leave
a trail across the Eastern/Southeastern states with them. Let's see, I
left one in New Castle, Pa. then Pittsburgh, mailed another to Green
Acres, Florida and then Vista Hills, Kentucky...oh yeah and mine in
Rochester, NY. Everyone seemed very pleased to get one. I think they
are attractive, well made and I think I even looked like Snoozer in
his Hammie after I crashed from my trip! Check 'em out especially if
you are a ferret pin collector.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

LJ