From:
Cindy Sooy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 1994 04:05:00 UTC
Someone (I don't remember who) recently wrote about three week old
kits that had to be taken from their mother because she had
mastitis. Try mixing some canned Science Diet kitten food with some
Ensure or Sustical and warm it up (a few seconds in the microwave
will do the trick). Make it very runny at first then a little
thicker as the kits get older. I suppliment my babies with this
starting at three weeks of age. They get more of it on them than in
them at first but they really enjoy it and it gives mom a little
break.

Cindy Sooy