From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 21:01:20 -0400
You know Macy,
And Mandie,
And Winter,
And Pepper,
Holly,
And Charlie...

Oh, pardon -- Just caught me singing to myself there. The smell of logs
burning in fireplaces is on the breeze, and frost is on the pumpkin.

According to my glance at the Ferret Giving Tree, many of you have
chosen a deserving ferret from a hard-working shelter. Many of you
will likely also be sending gift boxes of ferret goodies to friends
and acquaintances, and, if you leave your own weasel hoard off of the
shopping list,... Well, that's between you and them, but I'd not like
to be you on Kissmas morning when Santi Paws doesn't come.

Here's how Ferrets at Heart can help. Our website has high-quality
hand-crafted fashionable ferret hammocks, tunnels, beds, sleep sacks,
floor sacks, toys, and more! We've been sewing all year, so everything
is ready to go, as soon as you place an order. We'll be glad to ship to
your gift recipient upon request. Plus, by purchasing from us, you are
supporting a ferret rescue.

We could put our items up on eBay, but then eBay would take 9% to 12%
of the selling price you'd rather go to help the ferrets. We are asking
that you give our webstore a look, where all your personal information
is safely secured through PayPal. While you are on our site, stop by
Our blog, which gets great reviews! Click on the Meet the Ferrets page
to see who currently resides at our shelter. And much, much more!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
(419)433-6016
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 ...and Rhys, Mandie, Winter, Pepper, Macy, Holly, Charlie, & Templeton

Direct link to Our Store:
<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=47&Itemid=58>

Visit the FGT to be a Santa for Rhys, Mandie, Pepper, or Templeton on
Tree #4:
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showtree.php?treeid=4