From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 06:16:21 -0400
Alexandra,

Thank you for an uplifting morning. The stats on Mountain Dew were
great. No ferret Mom would feed that stuff to her kits, and we are
supposed to be smarter.

How many times have you seen a skin mother put soda into the bottle
for the little one?? Then they need something to calm him down because
he is hyper. That leads to problems down the road, and next thing you
know, another life has been compromised.

Thank you again - I hope this wakes up a few people. I do not drink any
Pepsi products including their "Purified" water. Don't ask me about the
purified as opposed to spring water.

It is a bad commercial and gives ferrets a slap in the face, but thank
you for turning it around and telling the skin moms what it really is.

With a little luck Pepsi stock will crash.

Waiting for the fall

Marilyn at Ledoux Hospice
where the fur kids drink water from my own well, but I filter it
through my Brita Filter anyway. I just have to be sure it is okay.

P.S. You don't say where you are from in MA. I was born and brought
up around Boston. Email me off line and let me know.