From:
Susie Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 21:18:37 -0400
 Date: July 28, 1997

Contact: Marie Wallace      (407) 631-6494  ([log in to unmask])
         Hon. Howard Futch  (407) 722-5353

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Florida State Representative Howard Futch, District 30, will be attending
the Florida Coalition for Rational Rabies Policies meeting scheduled for
August 9 in Melbourne, FL.

Sponsored by: Florida Coalition for Rational Rabies Policies