From:
Davida Dzierla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 13:07:30 -0600
Hi Everyone!

My name is Davida and I'm owned by several animals (as you can see at the
end of the post!) My SO name is Ray.  I have two children Neal and Jaime,
both are teenagers.

Our Ferret, Stinky had recently been sick.  I went to check on him one day,
he was fine, went to check the next day and he was half dead!  We promptly
gave him antibiotics and electrolytes and he has improved 80% in the past
few weeks.  The only on going symptom seems to be his hind quarters, he
can't move or balance like he use to.  It has improved (he couldn't use his
hind legs at all at first) but is not 100% yet.  My vet says I did all I
could do.  We have him on a VERY high protein diet to try to put some weight
back on him.  He is eating, drinking and trying to run.  Any suggestions?
Anything at this point would be helpful.

Davida
Owned by:
3 Rottweilers,1 Border Collie, 1 Sheltie
2 Sugar Gliders, 2 Degus, 5 Duprasi,2 Guinia Pigs
2 Rabbits,2 Goffins, 1 Ferret, 1 Rat, and 1 Cockatiel
2 Tinfiol Barbs, 1 Catfish, 1 Oscar and 1 HUGE Pacu